Data Protection Declaration
This website is operated by
the company Botta-Design, Klosterstrasse 15a, 61462 Königstein im Taunus,
as the responsible authority.
We will always process your data in accordance with statutory regulations, especially the Telemedia Act, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter called GDPR for short), and the German Federal Data Protection Act if it still applies.
1. General information
This Data Protection Declaration explains what information is collected or stored when you visit our website, and how this information is reused. This Data Protection Declaration also shows how you can check the accuracy of your personal data which we store and how you can delete, block or update these personal data in our database.
2. Collection of personal data
2.1 Collection of general data during visits to our website
(1) When you visit our website to purely obtain information, we only store access data in so-called server log files. These data are provided by your browser and have no personal reference. They include the following:
- Browser type/version
- Utilised operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited website)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time and date of the server request.
We cannot assign these data to specific persons. These data will not be merged with other data sources. The data will also be deleted after statistical evaluation. Users' visits to our website, including the IP address, are stored on our website in the server log files for this purpose. These log files are processed monthly using analysis software for statistical purposes and are then deleted. When we use these data, we are unable to discern the identity of a specific person.
(2) These data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interests are firstly based on the need to correctly display and optimise the content of the website from technical aspects. It is also necessary to collect the data in order to ensure the website functions properly in the event of attacks and enable legal action to be taken against the perpetrators of these attacks.
2.2. Collection of personal data on a contractual basis
(1) In order to be able to use some functions of our website, visitors must provide personal data such as their name, e-mail address or postal address. Names and information can be provided here voluntarily. Processing of personal data depends on the user having given his/her consent to processing, Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR, or consent takes place voluntarily.
(2) The specified data are processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR. Processing is necessary here to make contact in order to initiate a contract, perform a possible contract or take steps prior to entering into a contract. If there is a legal obligation which makes it necessary to process personal data, e.g. compliance with tax obligations, processing is based on Article 6 (1) c) of the GDPR.
(3) Your data will be processed on servers located in Germany, i.e. within the data protection level of the EU. However, we wish to draw your attention to any existing exceptions according to Section 3 of these Regulations.
3. Third-party plug-ins
(1) Data Protection Declaration relating to the use of Facebook plug-ins (Like button)
Plug-ins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, are integrated in our website from time to time. You can recognise the Facebook plug-ins on our website by the Facebook logo or the "Like button". You can find an overview of the Facebook plug-ins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit our website, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established via the plug-in. Facebook is therefore informed that you visited our website using your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like button" while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our website to your Facebook profile. This enables Facebook to assign the visit to our website to your user account. We wish to point out that we, as the operator of the website, do not receive any information about the content of the transmitted data or use of these data by Facebook. You can find further information about this in the Data Protection Declaration of Facebook at: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php. If you do not want Facebook to assign the visit to our website to your Google user account, you must log out of your Facebook user account.
Facebook Custom Audience Pixel
On our website we use the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook") for marketing purposes. This function is used to show visitors to our website interest-based advertising ("Facebook ads") when using the social network Facebook. Information about products, which were looked at in the last 30 days and added to the shopping cart, are stored in this case. The remarketing tag of Facebook has been implemented on this website for this purpose. When you visit this website, a direct link to the Facebook servers is created via this tag. The Facebook server is therefore informed that you visited this website. Facebook then assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. You can find further information relating to the collection and use of data by Facebook, and your related rights and options for protecting your privacy in Facebook's Privacy Notice at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. These tracking methods are used to identify the user across a large number of websites. If you do not want data to be recorded via Facebook Custom Audience, you can deactivate this here via Facebook. You must be logged into Facebook for this purpose. Alternatively, you can use this button to deactivate the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel for you on our website.
(2) Data Protection Declaration relating to the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and make possible an analysis of the website usage by you. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address is truncated beforehand by Google in member states of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate your usage of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide other services associated with the website usage and Internet usage to the website provider. The IP address transferred from your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data of Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we wish to point out that you may not be able in this case to make full use of all the functions of this website. You can also may prevent Google's acquisition and processing of the data generated by the cookie and specific to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(3) Data Protection Declaration relating to the use of Google Adsense / AdWords
From time to time the operator's website use Google AdSense and AdWords, a service for integrating advertisements of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your website usage. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on this website. The information generated by cookies and web beacons about use of this website (including your IP address) and the delivery of advertising formats is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information my be passed on by Google to contract partners of Google. However, Google will not combine your IP address with other data you have stored. You can prevent cookies from being installed by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we wish to point out that you may not be able in this case to make full use of all the functions of this website. By using this website, you hereby consent to Google processing the data collected about you in the above-mentioned way and for the above-mentioned purpose
(4) Data Protection Declaration relating to the use of Google+
The plug-in "google+1" (Google Plus) is integrated in our website. This plug-in is provided and operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (hereinafter called Google). You can recognise this button by the sign "+1" on a white background. When you visit our website which contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection with Google's servers through which the content of the plug-in is transmitted to your browser and is then incorporated in the website by your browser. The information that you visited our website is therefore forwarded to Google. If you are logged into Google Plus or Google via your personal user account during your visit to our website, Google may assign the website visit to this account. Through interaction with plug.ins, e.g. clicking the button or making a comment, this corresponding information is transmitted directly to Google and stored there. If you want to prevent these data from being transmitted to Google, you must log out using your Google Plus account or Google account before visiting our website. We have no influence over the extent or content of data which Google collects via the button. We assume that your IP address will also be recorded and transmitted to Google. The Privacy Notices of Google Inc. contain information about the purpose, extent and use of data collection by Google Inc. You can find this website under the URL http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html As a Google Plus member, you can prevent Google from recording information about you when you visit our website and linking this information to your membership data stored by Google if you log out from Google Plus or Google before you visit our website.
(5) Data Protection Declaration for Youtube plug-ins
Plug-ins of Youtube.de/Youtube.com are used on our website from time to time. The service - represented by Google Inc. – is operated by Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. If you access our website from web pages having such a plug-in, this creates a link to the Youtube servers and the plug-in is shown on the website by a message to your browser. The Youtube server is therefore informed which of our websites you visited. If you are logged into Youtube as a member, YouTube assigns this information to each of your personal user accounts on these platforms. When you use these plug-ins, e.g. clicking/start button of a video or transmitting comments, this information is assigned, for example, to your YouTube user account. You can only prevent this by logging out prior to use of the plug-in. You can find information on the collection and use of data by the platform and/or on plug-ins in the Privacy Notices of YouTube at: www.youtube.com
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
(7) Legitimate interests
Use of the above-mentioned plug-ins was verified in accordance with data protection law. Their use is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (Article 6 f) of the GDPR), i.e. to improve our website.
4. Use of personal data
(1) Our website saves your personal data. We use these data if you want us to contact you, e.g. to answer your questions. We process your data on servers located in Germany , i.e. within the data protection level of the EU. However, we wish to point out any existing exceptions as per Section 2.2. of the Data Protection Declaration if use is made of tools from third-party providers whose server location is outside Germany.
(2) If your data are transmitted to other companies or subcontractors, this only takes place in accordance with these data protection provisions and statutory regulations, and for the purpose of complying with contractual obligations, e.g. the provider may look at corresponding statistical data.
(3) We will not transmit your personal data to third parties outside our company without your express approval. External service providers, who process data on our behalf, are bound by a contract. . In particular, these service providers are not permitted to use your data for purposes other than those originally intended.
(4) After you have given us your consent, we reserve the right to inform you about new features of our website using the contact data which you provided, unless you expressly object in writing to this use of your data.
(5) The data supplied by you, especially those data needed to purely fulfil a contract for internal purposes, will only be transmitted to third parties if there is a corresponding legal obligation or to pursue legitimate interests.
(6) Due to legal regulations, we may be obliged to store your data even beyond the period of your use of our website – especially for tax purposes. However, we will only ever store these data to the required extent and thereby take account of legal regulations.
(2) There are cookies which are deleted again at the end of the browser session (so-called session ID cookies). The cookies are used for the purpose of authorisation, identification and receipt of special information, e.g. information whether you want to remain logged in. The cookies are automatically deleted again after one hour.
(3) If cookies are also stored on your PC, you can control whether and when they are deleted. For this purpose, use the corresponding function in your browser.
(5) Only if you give us your consent will we combine this automatically stored information with your personal data which you provided us beforehand (e.g. when registering on our websites).
(6) Data from set cookies, especially also in conjunction with the above-mentioned cookies through external services (No. 3), are used in accordance with Article 6 f) of the GDPR to pursue legitimate interests. In this case we will assume that your interests, basic rights and basic freedoms are not hereby restricted since personal data are not collected here either by us or by third parties. On the contrary, this involves statistical data which are adapted to your user behaviour and any other factors or reveal this, but not data which may lead to identification of an individual.
6. Your rights
(1) You have the right to object at any time to use of your personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR), to restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR), to request information about your stored personal data or receive a copy thereof (Article 15 of the GDPR) and to have your personal data rectified, updated, blocked or erased (Articles 16 and 17 of the GDPR). Would you please contact us for this purpose using the contact data shown in our Imprint.
(2) You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
(3) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR, Article 77 of the GDPR.
(4) You also have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (Article 20 of the GDPR). You may transfer your data to responsible third parties. Transmission of your data is not prevented. If it is technically feasible and no rights or freedoms of other persons are impaired, you are also entitled to transmit your personal data directly to a responsible third party whom you have stipulated.
The responsible supervisory authority is
The Hesse Data Protection Officer
Tel.: +49 (0)611 1408-0
Fax: +49 (0)611 1408-611
7. Data security, external links
(1) We are obliged to treat your personal data securely and take reasonable precautionary measures to protect them against loss, misuse or falsification.
(2) We will not be liable for the content of other providers who can be accessed via the hyperlinks on our websites. A large number of links on our websites refer to content which is not stored on our own servers. External content was examined for illegality and punishability before links were set. However, it cannot be excluded that content will be changed by providers afterwards. We are not obliged to continuously examine this content. We therefore accept no liability whatsoever in this case.
8. Objection to advertising e-mails
We hereby object to third-party use of contact data, which was published within the framework of the imprint obligation, to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The operator of the websites expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the case of unsolicited sending of advertising information, e.g. by means of spam e-mails.
9. Newsletter data
If want to subscribe to the newsletter offered on the website, we require your e-mail address and information which proves that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and shows you agree to receiving the newsletter. No other data will be collected. We will only use these data to send the requested information. We will not pass on these data to third parties.
You can revoke at any time your consent to storage of your data and e-mail address, and use your data and e-mail address to send the newsletter. e.g via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.